Deva Curl Mission Statement
Ask a curly girl about her hair and she’ll tell you about her life. She’ll tell you about her childhood, her family, her friends, and the way she sees herself in the mirror. We’ve spent two decades at the center of this conversation. It’s curly, it’s complicated, it’s fun, and we get it...
Our DEVA Video Facebook Blog Coming Soon! Make sure to
Like our Page!
Things that need to be discussed with all new clients.
- Is your hair naturally curly/wavy.
- Ask how long their hair is when curly.
- Where does it fall on their body? Shoulder length/Past shoulders/down your back.
- Have you had it permed in the past? If so-how long ago?
How Clients Must Arrive For Their Deva APPT:
- Hair needs to be clean, dry and styled curly with little to no product.
- Hair cannot be pulled back, pinned up, braided, twisted and needs to be completely down.
- Please send a photo of your hair styled curly, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deva Home Care